Are you ready to share your story with the world? Great! Here’s a few tips to help you tell the best story possible:
- Have as much fun writing your story as you do when telling it verbally.
- Give your story a catchy title.
- Aim for 750 words to inspire, motivate, encourage, and empower others – but we’re flexible if you want to write a little more (or less!)
- Provide some helpful hints on your topic for readers where possible, so they can test your topic out for themselves.
- Provide a short bio (up to 100 words) and any links to your websites or social media platforms (eg, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) if you’d like people to follow your work.
- If you own any high quality images related to your topic we’d love to include them. Please supply them as separate attachments.
- Your piece can be published elsewhere (on other websites, in other publications, etc.), as long as you still retain the legal right to it. If your piece is published at http://www.triplesifted.com, you will retain control and ownership of your writing, and we will be happy to remove it upon your request.
When you’ve written the best, most inspiring personal story possible, please send it to email@example.com as a Word document attached to your email. Please add any high resolution images as separate attachments.
We are unable to respond to all submissions, but you can rest assured, we carefully read each story submitted! If your story has been accepted, we will let you know as soon as it goes live.
Thanks for taking the time to share Your Story.